10-02-2026, 11:42 AM
I've made 2 short swords on +15 from SL chars. But now every time I touch them it logs me out with duplicated item warning. Is it a bug? Char LumenAnn
|
[Problema] Duplicated item
|
|
10-02-2026, 11:42 AM
I've made 2 short swords on +15 from SL chars. But now every time I touch them it logs me out with duplicated item warning. Is it a bug? Char LumenAnn
10-06-2026, 04:26 PM
(10-02-2026, 11:42 AM)LumenAnn Escreveu: I've made 2 short swords on +15 from SL chars. But now every time I touch them it logs me out with duplicated item warning. Is it a bug? Char LumenAnn If you haven't resolved it yet, open a ticket on Discord, provide details about the issue and your character name, and they will sort it out. https://megamu.net/support CLIQUE EM +AVALIAR CASO EU TENHA RESOLVIDO SEU PROBLEMA, OBRIGADO.
INSCREVA-SE - HTTPS://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/@JACONOLASC
USE SOMENTE O CUPOM "PROMO40%" E GANHE BONUS DE MCOINS EM QUALQUER PACOTE DO SITE!
USE ONLY THE COUPON “PROMO40%” AND GET BONUS MCOINS ON ANY PACKAGE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE! |
| Usuários visualizando este tópico: |
| 1 Visitante(s) |